Getting into the whole Web Site Design bit.. New Website Launching today!
Behind the scenes at The Pyjama House we've been very busy! New stock arrives in April and the photo shoot is set for April. We actually had models applying this year.. If you've got gorgeous children - and I am sure you have - send us an email for next year's shoot! We've been busy designing the new fabrics for April 2017.. yes, the lead times are that long in the textile industry!
But most of all I have been re-designing the web site. First off I listened to your (the customers) kind feed and helpful back..
1. The Pyjama House needed to look better on Mobile and Tablet.. we now have a fully responsive web site
2. A lot of you didn't like Paypal.. we now have a more straightforward and HIGHLY SECURE (rated 10/10 in the industry) checkout... but you can still use Paypal too
3. You wanted to be able to zoom in on the pictures to see the fabrics.. now you can AND the images are all a lot, lot clearer.
4. You can now sign in and ask the website to remember you.. with a record 80% returning customers it is really important that you don't have to enter all your details new every time.
5. We've tidied it all up to give you a cleaner more streamlined shopping experience
And lots, lots more..
HOWEVER.. This is very much a work in progress and all comments/suggestions would be gratefully received, so please email me with all your suggestions so I can continue to develop the website and improve your experience with us.
Thank you!! Email comments to Lucy@thepyjamahouse.co.uk